The hilarious British comedy Absolutely Anything is released in cinemas on August 14th. Simon Pegg and Kate Beckinsale lead the all-star cast, including Robin Williams as the voice of Dennis the dog.
To celebrate the release we’re giving you the chance to win Absolutely Anything with a £150 Wish.co.uk voucher!
Absolutely Anything follows a disillusioned school teacher (Pegg) who suddenly finds he has the ability to do anything he wishes, a challenge bestowed upon him by a group of power-crazed aliens (voiced by the Monty Python team), watching him from space.
As he struggles to deal with these new found powers and the events that subsequently arise, he calls upon his loyal canine companion Dennis (voiced by Williams) to help him along the way. Mishap after mishap finally leads him to the ultimate conundrum that all men dread and at which many have failed….should he choose the girl….or the dog….?
Watch the trailer here:
Prize Terms and Conditions
1. The competition closes by midnight GMT on 12th September 2015.
2. The Promoter is Lions Gate UK Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 04046807). The competition is run in association with the Bauer Network.
3. Entrants must be aged 12 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
4. Choice of experiences from Wish.co.uk will be subject to age restrictions specified by Wish.co.uk which are outside of the Promoter’s control.
5. This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate UK Limited or the Bauer Network or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
6. To enter the competition, entrants must submit their email address.
7. Only one entry per person per 24 hours will be considered.
8. Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegible, illegal, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
9. Prize for the winner is ONE (1) x £150 Wish.co.uk voucher which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
10. Voucher for the prize winner’s chosen experience is valid between 6 – 10 months from the issue date depending on availability.
11. The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
12. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
13. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
14. The prize winner will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Grapevine by email/telephone provided on entry within 24 hours of receiving the winners details.
15. In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 5 days of initial contact.
16. If the prize winner fails to respond within 5 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner will be contacted.
17. The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize.
18. A representative from Wish.co.uk will contact the prize winner directly to advise on booking procedures.
19. Promoter shall not be liable for the winner during their chosen experience. Winner attends experience at their own election and risk.
20. By entering the competition, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
21. By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
23. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
24. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
25. The name of the prize winner will be announced on the Promoter’s website and may be obtained for three months after the competition close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Lions Gate UK Limited, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ marked with the name ‘ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING Wish.co.uk Competition Winner’.
26. These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.