To celebrate the release of Disney’s Big Hero 6, out now on Disney 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™, DVD & Digital HD, Bauer is giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Big Hero 6 goody bag which includes a kite, stickers, a key ring, an adult’s t shirt, a limited edition Blu-ray copy of Big Hero 6, a signed film poster and The Art of Big Hero 6 signed by the director Don Hall and producer Roy Conli!
With all the heart and humour audiences expect from Walt Disney Animation Studios, Big Hero 6 is an action-packed comedy-adventure about robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada, who learns to harness his genius—thanks to his brilliant brother Tadashi and their like-minded friends: adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. When a devastating turn of events catapults them into the midst of a dangerous plot unfolding in the streets of San Fransokyo, Hiro turns to his closest companion—a robot named Baymax—and transforms the group into a band of high-tech heroes determined to solve the mystery.
Disney’s Big Hero 6 is out now on Disney 3D Blu-ray™, Blu-ray™, DVD & Digital HD
© 2015 Disney
Prize Terms and Conditions
• Offer is non-transferrable and no cash equivalent will be given.
• The competition is open until 1st July 2015
• 1 winner will receive a Big Hero 6 goody bag which includes a key ring, 1 x adult’s t shirt, stickers, a kite, a limited edition Blu-ray copy of the film, a signed poster, and a signed copy of The Art of Big Hero 6
• The winner will receive any numbered disc from 1 to 100
• In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• Prizes will be sent to the winner within four-weeks of the competition closure date.