Win a hot air balloon ride and iPad Mini with BT Cloud
To celebrate the new and improved BT Cloud, a secure storage, back up, and sharing service, we’re giving one reader and a friend the chance to win a hot air balloon ride and an iPad mini 16GB for the winner to capture it on.
You’ll enjoy a ride in the clouds, taking in amazing views and then sharing your pics via the BT Cloud app on your brand new iPad mini.
BT Cloud is free for BT Broadband and Infinity customers and now includes features such as Chromecast compatibility. With BT Cloud you can watch your videos, listen to your music, even with the app closed, and work on documents when you’re out of internet range if you select for offline availability. Using BT Cloud won’t count towards your BT broadband data usage and the app is available on a range of devices including PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Windows 8.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS [IN ADDITION TO PROMOTERS]
1. The Competition is open to UK residents other than employees of BT, their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person per 24 hours
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity
3. The prize is a hot air balloon ride for x2 people and iPad mini 16 GB.
4. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult on the flight and must be over 8 years old, and their height must exceed 1.4 metres (4’6”). In the interests of safety and operational requirements we cannot undertake the carriage of passengers whose declared weight exceeds 18 stone (114kg). All passengers must be medically fit to fly, able to climb in and out of the basket and to stand for about an hour. Specifically you must not fly if you are pregnant and if you have any other medical conditions.
5. BT and Bauer Media cannot accept any liability for cancellation of flight due to weather or other issues beyond their control.
6. The Hot Air Balloon rides fly from: Oxford, Reading, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Watford, Tring, London, Basingstoke, Braintree, Colchester, Chipping Ongar, Hartley Wintney, Guildford, Farnham, Godalming, Aylesbury, Great Missenden, West Meon, Alton, Winchester, Micheldever, Kent, Rutland, Stamford, Sussex and York – Winners will need to book their own ride and location convenient to them.
7. The winner must contact the hot air balloon company within 2 months of the voucher being delivered to discuss booking their flight, which must be for a date within 8 months of the date the voucher was issued (as stated on the voucher itself) and in the main flying season (April – October). If they do not and do not take their flight within the validity period, the voucher will expire at the end of its validity period and they will lose the right to a flight. Flight dates available for booking are available to be looked at up to 30 days in advance.
8. The Hot Air Balloon voucher is valid for x2 people and will entitle you to participate in a hot air balloon flight experience.
9. The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other offer hosted by the Promoter
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner will be decided within 48 hours by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. The winner will be contacted and notified by BT within 28 days of receiving the winners details.
13. By entering this Competition you agree that your image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by the Promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews)
15. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable
16. By entering this Competition you hereby transfer all copyright to the Promoter and confirm that you will, from time to time, sign all documents necessary to confirm such transfer. The Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to use any entries submitted under this Competition in any form, for all purposes in all media (including without limitation) any goods or products manufactured by or on behalf of the Promoter
17. Submitting an entry to this Competition is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Competition or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize [or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion]
19. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales
20. The Promoter and Prize Provider is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ