Win a limited edition SILENCE poster and bundle of DVDs
To celebrate the release of Martin Scorsese’s highly anticipated SILENCE we are giving you the chance to win a copy of Shūsaku Endō’s classic novel on which the film was based, a limited edition poster and bundle of DVDs from STUDIOCANAL – in cinemas New Year’s Day.
‘Martin Scorsese’s Silence tells the story of two Christian missionaries (Andrew Garfield and Adam Driver) who face the ultimate test of faith when they travel to Japan in search of their missing mentor (Liam Neeson) — at a time when Christianity was outlawed and their presence forbidden. The celebrated director’s 28-year journey to bring Shūsaku Endō’s 1966 acclaimed novel to life will be in cinemas on New Year’s Day.’
SILENCE will be released in UK cinemas on New Year’s Day 2017.
Terms & Conditions:
• Competition closes 20th January 2017
• Competition prizes will be sent to UK addresses only
• Bauer Media are the promoter
• Prize for one winner is 1 x SILENCE limited edition poster, 1 x copy of Shusaku Endo’s book SILENCE and 1 x Blu-ray bundle featuring the following films:
o The English Patient
o The Pianist
o Apocalypse Now
o The Deer Hunter
o The Aviator
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
• Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• The winners must respond accepting the prize within 5 days of notification otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize from the remaining eligible entries up to 5 times before the competition is then declared void
• There is no cash alternative to prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.