Win a luxury spa experience and £200 treat money with BT Mobile
To celebrate BT Mobile’s spend cap, which allows customers to manage their spending and prevent nasty ‘billshock’, we’re treating one winner and a friend to a day of ‘indulgent surprises’. They will win an amazing pampering experience in one of 75 luxury spas across the UK along with £200 of shopping vouchers redeemable at a variety of high street stores including Debenhams, Waterstones and River Island.
BT Mobile’s spend cap means customers will never again get stung by an unexpected bill as they can set their own flexible spend cap of between £5 and £200. BT Mobile are also giving away a brand new Sony smartphone with a 12-month BT Mobile contract made up of 20GB data and unlimited texts, minutes and wi-fi.
BT Mobile has three SIM-only deals offering bundles of data, minutes and texts for as little as £5 a month for existing BT broadband customers. BT Mobile customers have access to the UK’s largest 4G network and most extensive wi-fi coverage with over five million BT Wi-fi hotspots, free for customers. The 12-month mobile contract also gives users unlimited access to free BT Sport via the BT Sport App, so you can enjoy live and exclusive Barclays Premier League football matches.
Prize terms and conditions
1. The Competition is open to UK residents other than employees of BT, their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person per 24 hours
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity
3. The prize is a spa break for x2 people, to the value of £199 and £200 Love to Shop vouchers
4. The spa package may be redeemed against any of the Spa Selection Venues on the spabreaks.com website
5. Packages vary and may include treatment options, overnight stays or meals
6. Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of issue
7. Full details regarding the packages available and locations, as well as further T&Cs can be found here
8. One Sony XPERIA Z5 Premium E6853 GSM 4G LTE 32GB Android Smartphone in black is included in the prize
9. The prize is a BT Mobile SIM on a 12-month contract with a handset. The tariff will include 20GB data, unlimited texts, calls and Wi-Fi with a Sony XPERIA Z5 Premium Android Smartphone in Black, worth (£ 605.73 + £10 monthly credit+ £25 line rental) with free activation and delivery for each winner. The One BT Mobile SIM subscription will appear as a credit retrospectively on the winner’s BT bill each month. If the winner goes over the data usage at any point throughout the 12month contract they will be liable to pay excess. Full outline of extra charges can be found here
10. BT Mobile SIM Only Plans: Discounted price for BT broadband homes (excludes business). 12 month minimum term. Payment is by direct debit and subject to credit status. UK calls to UK landlines (starting 01,02,03) and UK mobiles, standard UK texts and data within the UK. You cannot share your data connection with other devices. Speeds vary by location, coverage and demand. One minute minimum call charge. 08 numbers cost up to 38p/min, calls to 070 cost up to 92p/min. 0800 numbers and calls to voicemail included. Early termination charge may apply if you stop your service in the first 12 months, see bt.com/terms. For BT wifi see: www.btwifi.com. Compatible phone needed, may need unlocking.
11. BT Sport App on BT Mobile: The BT Sport App works on iPhone (3GS and above), & selected Android devices with OS 4.1. You’ll need 3G/4G/Wi-Fi
12. The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other offer hosted by the Promoter
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control
14. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner will be decided within 28 days by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
15. The winner will be contacted and notified by BT within 28 days of the closing date.
16. A list of prize winners (first and last name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Kazoo PR, Fourth Floor, 93 Newman Street, London W1T 3EZ.
17. By entering this Competition you agree that your image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by the Promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews)
19. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable
20. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select an alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions
21. By entering this Competition you hereby transfer all copyright to the Promoter and confirm that you will, from time to time, sign all documents necessary to confirm such transfer. The Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to use any entries submitted under this Competition in any form, for all purposes in all media (including without limitation) any goods or products manufactured by or on behalf of the Promoter
22. Submitting an entry to this Competition is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Competition or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize [or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion]
24. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales
25. The Promoter and Prize Provider is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street, London EC1A 7AJ