The saying goes, the way to someone’s heart is through their stomach! What better way to say "I love you” this Valentine’s Day than with a professional chef visiting your home to cook you and your partner a delicious fish dinner? Young’s Seafood is offering you the chance to win a personal chef for the evening, serving dishes from its Gastro range. With champagne, chocolates and a romantic DVD to enjoy after your meal, it’s the perfect Gastro Valentine’s Date Night!
Inspired by culinary trends and gastro-pub favourites, with Young’s Gastro range it couldn’t be easier to make delicious fish dishes at home. To celebrate the range’s appearance in new TV ads, Young’s will send one lucky winner a Gastro chef to cook the special menu on February 14th. There’s Wholetail Scampi to start, and Crispy Lemon & Herb Tempura Battered Basa Fillets for a delicious main course.
Whether it’s your first Valentine’s Day together, or you’ve been married for decades, why not take the stress out of the evening and enjoy a restaurant quality dinner in the comfort of your own home?
To explore the Young’s Gastro range, and to check out recipes of your own, visit youngsseafood.co.uk/ranges/gastro/
Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition is open to UK residents other than employees of Young’s Seafood Limited, their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person
2. Winners must be over 18 years old
3. The experience is valid for x2 people and will entitle you to a meal cooked by a professional chef (to include a starter and a main each) a bottle of champagne to share, a box of chocolates to share and a DVD
4. The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other offer hosted by the Promoter
5. The winner must make themselves available on the evening of Sunday 14th February 2016 between 6pm – 10pm to receive the prize in their own home (UK addresses only)
6. The winner will be required to provide access to a kitchen with a working oven and hob – all additional equipment for the dinner experience will be provided by the Promoter
7. Submitting an entry to this Competition is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable
8. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable
9. The winners will be contacted via email with the email details used to submit their entry by Monday 2nd February 2016.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or select an alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions
11. The Promoter (Young’s Seafood Limited) accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Competition or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize
12. Competition opens 11th Jan and ends 31st January 2016
13. Enter email address to enter
14. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
15. A list of prize winners (first and last name and county only) may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Kazoo PR, Fourth Floor, 93 Newman Street, London W1T 3EZ.
16. By entering this Competition you agree that your image, biography and likeness (if applicable) may be used by the Promoter in unpaid promotional related publicity (including photographic shots and interviews)
17. The Promoter (i.e., Young’s Seafood Limited) cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any messages or entries that are lost or delayed, or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator or network error, computer hardware or software error or for any other reason beyond its control
18. No purchase necessary
19. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. by the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’). In this event that person’s entry will be disqualified and any prize award will be void
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the terms and conditions or anyone who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries
21. No cash or other prize alternatives are available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value
22. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion and prize award and no correspondence will be entered into
23. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for loss or damage to Participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion
24. To the fullest extent allowed by law the Promoter shall have no liability and accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance or use of a prize
25. Any question regarding the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction
26. The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason
27. The Promoter and Prize Provider is Young’s Seafood Limited., Ross House, Wickham Road, Grimsby, DN31 3SW