Win an £80 Theatre Tokens Gift Card!
New Year, new you? If you know someone who has a new year’s resolution to do more and see more then treat them to Theatre Tokens – the easy way to give the gift of theatre.
With no expiry date and over 260 participating theatres across the country, there’s no pressure to use them on anything other than the perfect show. Now that Theatre Tokens are accepted online at www.OfficialLondonTheatre.com, they can also be used in the New Year Sale with tickets starting from as little as £10 for major West End shows.
Theatre Tokens is a nationwide gift card that can be used at over 260 theatres across the country, including the West End. So whether someone needs cheering up with a comedy, to let out their emotion with a tear-filled drama or enjoy the escapism of a toe-tapping musical, Theatre Tokens is the answer. Buy your Theatre Tokens Gift Card or eGift now at www.TheatreTokens.com
For more amazing Theatre Tokens prizes, click HERE
- Theatre Tokens can be used to purchase tickets at any theatre participating in the Theatre Tokens scheme at the time of redemption (subject to ticket availability). A list of participating theatres is available on our Where To Use page. You acknowledge that participating theatres may withdraw from the scheme at any time. While SOLT uses its reasonable efforts to maintain an accurate and up to date list of participating theatres on the website, SOLT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness and is not responsible for any errors or omissions on such list.
- Tickets are subject to availability and a booking fee may apply. You acknowledge that theatres participating in the Theatre Tokens scheme reserve the right to restrict the use of Theatre Tokens in respect of tickets for certain performances or events and/or to restrict or prohibit the use of Theatre Tokens in conjunction with any discounts and/or other special offers offered by the theatres including discounted group bookings at their sole discretion.
- Theatre Tokens may not be exchanged for tickets already supplied or for other goods. They cannot be resold, transferred for value or exchanged for cash.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards are not credit or charge cards.
- If the value of Theatre Tokens exchanged by you exceed the price of the tickets purchased (including any booking fee): if in paper format, change will be given as Theatre Tokens, unless the amount of such excess is less than £1 when it will be given to you in cash; if in Gift Card format, no cash change will be given on purchases. If the price of the tickets purchased by you (including any booking fee) is more than the value of the Theatre Tokens exchanged, you will be required to pay the balance.
- Theatre Tokens have no expiry date.
- Theatre Tokens shall not be liable or responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged Gift Cards, or if any card is used without your permission. Theatre Tokens is unable to replace Theatre Tokens if lost or stolen (unless this occurs during delivery or you have registered your Theatre Tokens with us online (see paragraph 4.10).
- Once you have redeemed your Theatre Tokens by exchanging the Theatre Tokens for tickets to performances at participating theatres, Society of London Theatre will have no further liability to you in respect of such Theatre Tokens. Your tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions of sale issued by the retailer from whom you obtained your tickets and any exchange or refund requests in respect of such tickets must be made directly to such retailer. Before exchanging your Theatre Tokens for tickets to performances at participating theatres you should ensure that you have checked the relevant retailer’s refund and exchange policy and if applicable any ticket insurance options.
- SOLT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time.
- To check your Gift Card balance visit TheatreTokens.com or call 020 3011 0755.
Ends January 31, 2020.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: